• Total activity 176
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 27
  • Subscriptions 88

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rob

Rob commented,

Hi there Steve,  Thanks for the response.  We do have a Java SDK available for use here:  https://github.com/satori-com/satori-rtm-sdk-java Would you be able to also share with me your code and the...

Rob commented,

Hi Steve,  Thanks for contacting Satori Support!  I do apologize for the delay in response — I am happy that you were able to get this resolved on your own!  If possible also, don't hesitate to put...

Rob commented,

Official comment

Hey there Matthew,  Right now there haven't been any announcements of an R SDK just yet, but we are looking to add more and more SDKs in the future.  We do have plans to do so but it won't be for a...

Rob commented,

Official comment

Hey Rick, Thanks for sharing the Youtube videos version of this app!  We are excited to see more of how you're using Satori, and this is very great so far!  Don't hesitate to post your apps on the ...

Rob commented,

Official comment

Hi there, I wanted to get you a good answer as fast as possible. I was able to confirm in the documentation, where fast forward applies is if the subscriber is processing messages too slowly and ca...

Rob commented,

Hello Brendan,  Thank you for your inquiry to the community!  History as part of channel settings in DevPortal define how long messages will remain available in RTM. History as part of a subscript...

Rob commented,

Official comment

Hello Yan, Thank you for your inquiry! Generally, here are some things to understand.  The coordinates of the center of the area you'd like to bound.  The delta latitude and longitude from the cen...

Rob commented,

Official comment

Hello Michael,  Thanks for your inquiry!  You can use the `rtm_subscribe_with_body` API in C sdk and pass in `body` of subscribe PDU as JSON string You can find the flag listed in the documentation...

Rob commented,

Official comment

Hey there,    I just wanted to share the solution to this.  Streambots would only occasionally restart due to the memory limit, but this can be increased in the DevPortal account. Visit your Devpor...

Rob commented,

Hey Jorge, Thank you for contacting Satori! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any needs.  Thank you and Kind Regards, Rob Satori Developer Support